Alicia J. George, MSW
8-Week Relationship Group for Singles
Finding and Keeping Love
The group is structured like a workshop and includes informative presentations, written exercises, opportunities to practice effective communication skills, and weekly goal-setting.
Enrollment is limited to 6 people. A free intake interview and nonrefundable deposit are required to reserve a place. The group is offered periodically and usually meets from 6:35-8:05 p.m. on Wednesday evenings for 8 weeks. Please contact me for more information about when it will be scheduled next.
- Understand the unconscious agenda that guides your search for love.
- Explore the lessons to be learned from reviewing your past relationships.
- Discover the value of reclaiming the lost, denied, and disowned aspects of your Self.
- Create a detailed vision of your ideal relationship to serve as your road map.
- Learn to set achieveable goals that can lead you to your heart's desire.